Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

The combination of violin and piano bring out the elegant and peaceful classical music, me, myself never enjoy and appreciate the time i had with my violin teacher and my lovely violin... on december, year 2006..i registered as a student of a music centre located at leisure-mall(cheras) 3rd floor... that time i was 16, by watching my mom's friend's daughter playing an unknown piece of instrument gave me a huge interest on it...and telling my mom that i want to have a same piece as what the girl's holding and want to take up the instrument class.. without considering about it, My mum signed me up in the music centre and bought a piece of that instrument which is known as violin for me. At that time, i was so happy and excited for my first lesson...before my lesson starts..i always love to pretend that im a good violin player... playing it with a skinny stick and horse tails (bow) without a music book or note... and that time i dont even know how to hold the bow in a proper way....haha....Finally, a week after i got my violin...i attended my 1st class with excited and high expectation heart...everything were new for me..the class, the teacher, and the music notes. For sure, the 1st day of the lesson was introducing the notes and learning about the my instrument(violin)..it was kinda boring...and quite disappointing cz i was expecting something interesting and fun for my first class.. but i cannot give up becz i wanted everything and my mum got everything for me..so i cont. my class like what i did for my 1st lesson...... around half year later, mum told me i'hv to stop my violin class... cz i need to concentrate on my SPM..i guess mayb my mom knew im losing interest on my violin stuff...so without thinking about it..i agreed with my mum, and stop mua music lesson...i was so stupid...
If there's any opportunity that i can start again with my violin lesson...i wunn give up so easily....

A blur yet meaningful pic......

memories fade just like the pic does...



u'll nvr be satisfied with ur life, if u'r living in a world with only few colours..



a person with strong determination achieve goals easily....



me n her = no fate







a person like me do not deserves beautiful melody....


1 comments:

Very nice piece of work dear~ hope can see more of this from you. U realli suprised me everytime~ yes you told less than 1/2 hour to do it super pro can?

dun say u dun deserve this kind of beautiful melody~ i hope our lives' melody will be the most beautiful~


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...