Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

im happy to be home... but sad to be far away from my bf again... SADSAD...

reached home on Saturday at 3pm... the first thing i noticed was the cute nemo swimming around in my dad's fish tank..... it's sooooooooooo damn cute... and the other fishes look like dead fish when they are sleeping...

after a short nap... we get ready and went to dinner at chilis, klcc.. after dinner we went to watch movie at pavilion.. [District-9] after that we went supper at cheras...had some snack and chit chat... the next day we went pavilion again to catch up a movie [G-I Joe]... bought popcorn and min water and we bumped into jing pei and rachel (2 of my best friends)...

after the movie, i send my bf to the coach pick up point at crown princess hotel, and tht was the moment i felt so bad and wanna ask him not to leave... but i knew tht was impossible... he still has to go to work... he still has his own family... we need to go on and live our lives few hundreds km away from each other and only get to meet and feel each other once every month till june 2010.. tht's when i graduate and get to go over sg to work...

baby i love u... muacksss next month will be my birthday and also our 2nd anniversary....

Movies
speaking about movies... i only get to watch 2 movies on last weekends...
1. District 9 aka D-9
2. G-I Joe

D-9 sux.... an idiot movie... bassically talk about alien came to earth and lost something and they couldnt acvtivate their ship without tht thing filled with alien fluid... and when a guy found tht fluid and accidentally pressed on it and splashed on his face...he was infected.. and he became 1 of the specimen of the government as he was the only 1 [human + alien].. he escaped from the lab and hide in a camp, D-9 live tgt with the aliens and the blacks.. and he was claimed to have sex with alien WTF!!!... the whole movie was made in a different way.. a "documentary" .. but it wasnt real, which makes the movie so messy... overall a stupid movie.... ARGH wasted 24 bucks to watch it... FCK... all based on my own opinion...

as for G-I Joe.. it wasnt bad.. dont have any comment for the movie... since it's not bad.. worth the tic and my time...

michyloh.blogpsot.com

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...