Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

after 2 weeks staying at sg it's time for me to go home...
i miss my bitchy frens.. miss my pillow.. miss the smell of my bedroom... miss my family and miss driving around for yum cha session...

my coach to kl is at 9am tml and of cz i must have my bf to accompany for this approx 5 hours journey.. he's coming home with me on sat and head back to sg on sun... *gonna leave me alone in kl again*

sg pretty much the same as kl... less indon more Filipinos...more unique jap restaurants.. and of cz they have more flats(tall buildings) compare to kl... i prefer kl shopping mall, huge and the boutiques are well organized (1U excluded)... ahh but 1 thing im gonna miss so much in sg is cathay's popcorn.. i dont know whether the cathay in pj has the same flavour and crunchiness as the one in sg (i've nvr been to the cathay in pj though)... it smell, taste so good and it's oh-so-sweet... the amount of caramel butter is just right...*so delicious* i know it's hard to imagine cz i dont have a pic of the popcorn.. unlike the GSC or TGV in Pavilion and KLCC both taste like over baked... chao ta.. so bitter... yucks...

1 thing i notice about sg.... sg taxi drivers drive damn mad leh... damn fast..i ask my bf how come all sg taxi drivers drive so fast.. he ans: got meh? mei you laR!!..they dont drive faster than u.. im totally speechless at tht time....(trust me they drive so much faster than me) zzz as for the bus is freaking slow.... zzzz WTH... and good thing about them they get ready to stop when they see yellow light.. on de other hand the typical malaysian tend to accelerate harder when they see yellow light... best of all sg's police dont bribe..so hate it when police stop my car and hinting for bribe...they're worst than the tiko pek/hum sup lou on the public transport leh... another strange thing i notice in sg when i cross the road.. amazingly the human traffic light and the transport trafic light turn to green at the same time... can u imagine the cars stop at green light for ppl to cross the road? mayb tht's norm in sg... correct me if im wrong...
pls do not flame me of what i've written based on my own opinion.. u can always leave me a comment if u think i mis-said something...

going to meet my frens soon...... miss them so much XOXO.....

michyloh.blogspot.com

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...