Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

i need a job..
i mean a real job which i do not have to depend on unnecessary man to help me in my life...

i need no one to help me in my future career and i know i will still have de best of life which everyone would have wished ...

i hate ppl telling me this is impossible and telling me what to do to achieve the best....

i live my way... my life...
i love eating mayo, fries and wedges... i need no one to tell me taking high calories foods are not good for me as they think i should go on diet...
im fat but im happy to be a healthy happy fat girl...

i need no one to tell me i look ugly without make up and need none to tell me i look better with thick make up and fake lashes..

i need no one to take care of me and i think i still can enjoy my life with just macdonald's fries...

this is my life not urs...
i know the best way to enlighten it...
it's totally non of ur business..... u could have a better life if i wasnt the one u mistakenly chosen...

once an idiot said life is not about waiting the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain.... totally disagree..
no reason to disagree just doesnt make sense to me...

once again nobody can tell u how to live ur life... love urself enjoy ur life enjoy each moment...who cares if anyone out there doesnt like de way u're.. they have no reason for not liking u...

it's always easy to forgive hard to forget....
u may forgive who u hated the most, but will nvr forget he/she was the fella u once hated the most...

life is full of shits... my fren asked me what do we live our life for??
i answered for the sake of showing appreciation to the one who gave birth to us..
god created human being and nvr thought them what to be and who to be....or maybe he did who knows...

yes im having a normal 21year-old lady's life...ask me if im satisfied with me life?
i can hardly tell u yes i am....
the truth is i'll nvr will...
UNLESS
i marry a billionaire and can have manicure pedicure done every week...
shopping in paris without budget...
billionaire husband obey me and loyal to me..
having 2 smart, pretty, obedient kids...
and live in a pent house right in de middle of the city whereby i can easily get my mac fries in just 2 mins..
having a personal nutritionist, hairstylist, makeup artist , and personal stylist... a private plane, private cruise... and more...
life is cruel.... it's...
nvr ask too much from god...god hates greedy ppl like me...
michyloh.blogspot.com

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...