Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

doing my blog lay out... changed everything to make a brand new blog as the URL remained... i supposed everyone are snoring on their bed right now... me and jazz are still awake chatting on msn...

one of the reason i couldnt fall aslp i guess it's becz im so moody right now....

being told tht i failed 1 of my subject and i missed the subject resit date...
it was so bloody ridiculous...
how can they set sub resit date on term break.. YES!! brilliant lecturers we got in KDU... FUCK THEM ALL... students were promised to enjoy all kinds of privileges they have but in de end... u realized things they have said earlier were just fantasies that u could imagined.... a new head Sharon came to college few months ago and take over someone's job and guess what? she changed everything once she arrived to college... i dont know whether they planned it like years ago or just ideas from this *****...
KDU driving dreams????
hah... i laugh my ass off... pay so much in de end get lousy lecturers(few of them) and lousy privilages.... i know it's my fault of not paying much efforts on my studies but come to think about it again.... RESIT ON TERM BREAK(HOLIDAY) LOLLLL...... SO FCKING FUNNY.... yes laughing from the bottom of my heart... the biggest joke ever.......

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...