Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.


some one had just gave me my 21st advance present....
thx for the wound from outside and deep inside my heart... really appreciate it alot.....
21st birthday is a big thing for me...
i will enjoy my birthday with the one i love the most.. and deep down inside my heart i know he loves me de most too... too bad he cant proove it to u guys... at least i can feel it...

i said this doesnt mean im childish.... im just expressing my anger through blog...

and cz yall dont know the situation and im always being labeled as the bad and disobedient one... but seriously i dont give a shit...

and i know tht deep down in my heart im going to marry this man... and live in sg... yes sg is much better at least i dont get to c de shitty faces...

if not becz of my studies... u think i got no guts to leave everything behinde and move to sg?



dont dare me u bull shits....



going to meet my besties later.... gonna have lots of fun... celebrating merdeka with my best fren.. what else can be better than tht? u upset me... .. im gonna do better...


michyloh.blogspot.com

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...