Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

i've been blogging quite often lately, and wan to challenge something new.. blog in chinese instead of english..

ppl around me should know tht im a multilingual... emmm or i should say as a m'sian you should be able to speak more than 2 languages.. im able to read, speak and write english, canto, mandarin, bahasa melayu and hakka.. well, mandarin, canto, and hakka are chinese dialect... so basically 3 main diff languages..

and most of my friends know tht neither do i write nor speak perfect english, chinese, or malay...
im chinese educated since young until 12....which means i study chinese for approx 6 years and my life goes on in a typical malay secondary school until 17.... and then college....

i speak chinese everyday but i dont write or read any chinese stuff since primary school..(it's becz chinese wasnt the compulsory subject to take during my school days)..

bull shits aside... what im about to do is to write something meaningful for those who understands chinese... i-so-want to write a beautiful poem to impress my bf [neo] whom always laughed at my mandarin accent and my misused of the words during conversations with him... WTF.... and 1 more thing when i speak mandarin on bus in SG... for sure there'll be someone turn his/her head and "stare" or "glance" at me ...i felt angry and think that they were mean to me cz of my accent..

well, as yall know SG mandarin is like "so zuo zuo" (s'porean said they speak the pure mandarin which they also pronounce the "chi zhi zhe che" so perfectly <<> ... well, nothin wrong if it's zuo zuo or not.. we weren't used to listen to each other's accents... so it may sounds weird to one another... no offence but tht's the fact... i had enough of "ni men de hua yu hen qi guai" fck off....

anyway poem starts here...
Shit what should i write about FCK it
ok since i dont know what i wanna write about..
i think i should find a beautiful poem from website and translate it....
OOPPsss LOLL!!!
and i've chosen "I SEE YOU, I NEED YOU" by Dyan S..


As I sit on an empty beach I see you, but can not reach As I walk along the shore I think of you more and more Maybe you're here, let me explore I see your shadow in the sand Reaching out to hold my hand I see you, you're over there There you are up in the air I see your face in puffs of white A background of blue, sweetness and light How I wish to hold you tight It's so hard you're now out of sight I'll close my eyes and think of you Together snuggling just us two Thinking of you every day ad night Gives me excitement, and then delight

_________________________________________________________

华语版本
当我独自坐在沙滩上 我能看见可是感觉不到你的存在 当我独自走在靠岸边 让我更想你 让我看看,你是否在这 我能看见你的影子浮现在细沙上 像是想把我握在你手心上 我能看见,你在远方 远在天边 看见你模糊的脸庞 浅蓝色的影子 我多么希望能紧握着你 是多么的难当我只能靠想象 紧闭着眼睛便想起你 相互拥抱着 昭思梦想 让我思念,和兴奋

[use mozila fire fox to browse chinese words]

yes i did my best... pls do not laugh or make fun of it.. cz i really tried damn hard to translate and to make it sounds better.... LOLL some diff meaning cz it's so hard to translate exactly the same and it has to make sense... now i know why translator earn so much...


kind of regret tht i've picked something so lame to translate.. i actually laughed at my own translated poem.. shhhhh... well done to myself... *round of applause* *clapsss* it sounds ok in english but in chinese sounds funny... mayb cz chinese tend to be more conservative and of cz they do not say "maybe you're here let me explore,there you are in the air.. LOLL funny... i've nvr read romantic chinese poem though... mayb ang mo is more romantic and things on their mind are totally diff compared to chinese... imagine the author of this poem is 李白saying 我能看见你的影子浮在细沙上,紧闭着眼睛便想起你,让我思念和兴奋.. LOLLL!!! sound so wrong leh... get what i mean?


hope u guys enjoy reading it..


michyloh.blogspot.com

2 comments:

WTF??? =.=

fuck the what... LOLL zzzz damn hard loR... dont believe u try loR LOLLL


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...