Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

today woke up earlier than usual... so i curled my hair to college... sienz everyday have to wake up so early.... really cannot tahan ARGH... hate college.. no choice....

after 9 am class we had 3 hours break, i suggested to have breakfast at WonderMilk... which is one of my favourite restaurant.. even though they only serve a limited choice of food and beverage... highly recommended...

the entrance of Wondermilk...

my passion fruit soda and xiu wei's caramel milk... yum yum

we ordered 4 mini vanila cupcakes for RM 5...
WonderMilk served the best and most expensive cupcakes...
~LOVE~LOVE~

xiu wei's egg head sandwich...
served with chips

my beef rasher sandwich..
jasmine had the same one too...
5/5 triple yum

mini cupcakes

me and my daughter, xiu wei LOLLL!!! WTF


Pretty WonderMilk designed with vintage stuff...






xiu wei and jasmine "act pretty" LOLLLLL


t-shirts are sold here..

TOilet leh!!! so nice...


this 2 adorable ribena and lemon is the latest ribena promotional cartoon in college today...
the bollywood style....
u'll know what i mean if u've watched the latest ribena ads..



hope yall enjoy reading my blog

michyloh.blogspot.com

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...