Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

Aldo has sizzling hot shoes......




will definitely get a pair from Aldo soon.... crazy in love with the peep toe and platform
those are GORGEOUS...

baby im gonna manja u more from today onwards... just to get my shoes *ooopss*

*************************************************************************************************





Photo Comm Assignment...
A-Z from objects....
nah baby told u im doing my assignment .... im not lying >.< *so innocent*
hope yall enjoy reading...
michyloh.blogspot.com

2 comments:

LOL!! tak pasal pasal xiu xiu kena shoot!!! hahahahha

huh????


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...