Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

we watched some taiwanese gourmet show and saw someone's eating this onion pancake and " my cousin started to drool" LOLL... so we decide to DIY our pancake with our anyhow mix recipe...

the first round...
not much onion added but it tastes not bad...
and thicker......




first round we made only a few pieces... if it tastes gross we still can put it away... and not feeling guilty for not finish the food... it turns out not bad.... but not enough onion...



second round.. more more more onion added....hehe...... saw the black/chaota/long liao/hangus pancake?... those belong to my sis carmen... she say she wan long long de... so we made some long long one for her....

it doesnt look yummy though... but i swear they taste not bad....
and for tht portion eat-outside will cost around RM7-10... and it only costs like less than RM3 to DIY...do try it out.....


RECIPE...

Ingredients
-onion
-flour
-egg
-salt
-sesame oil

steps
1. onion cut into small pieces... prefer chewable size... around 0.5cm-1cm... put aside
2. mix flour and egg and add water into the mixture slowly.. add more if u wan thinner pancake.. less for thicker pancake..
3. add onion.... and scoop pancake onto pan and fried with medium fire..... too much heat makes ur pancake over cooked from the outside but inside still very raw....


hope yall enjoy reading....
michyloh.blogspot.com

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...