Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

michelle's 21st birthday is on 13th of sept....
i'll make a wishlist....
well, nvr ask yall to get me a present though... having true friends with just a simple sms tht consist of 3 words will definitely make me happy and feel great on my big day...
just a wishlist... if yall kind enough to get me one of those i'm sure u'll be my best friend forever... hehe...
anyway.....
things im asking for is not too-expensive, not cheapo stuff as well....
first of all im craving for fragrance...
tht's why DKNY Art Delicious Fresh Blossom gets the first place....

and my Lousy Guess Purse is somewhat kind of spoilt and looks like a fake Guess now FCK it... turn yellowish...so does my guess bag... Guess's quality sux...

yes... tht's y a new Coach large wallet will be great... Coach has good quality... even though i dont take good care of my stuff but my coach bag still in good condition after a few months... still pretty much in love with it...



gramercy embosed accordian zip-around wallet


a kate spade tote..bon mot small coal this tote is pefect for college.... and casual outings.. saw a new kate spade boutique at gardens few days ago... didnt have chance to check the price.. estimate the price around RM500 onwards... chio tote...


as simple as tht... keke.... well, to all my friends..

if u willing to spend a lil money to buy present for me i'll take it as a bonus...

a simple sms birthday greeting will do...



michyloh.blogspot.com

1 comments:

hey cb, ur birthday not 17th meh? damn u la.. told me 17! @.@


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...