Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

i've been dreaming to have bob hair since last year...
the reason i cant have bob hair....


1. my hair are wavy like auntie if without rebonding...
2.my hair very thick and dry....
3. my hair isnt black and silky...
4. short hair make me look fat...


so i've decided to wear a wig... love trying new things... yea so why not...
it's not cheap ok.... mine is fiber.... not the real hair the real one cost RM900+ mine is just RM130....

i bought my wig at tropicana mall.. the new mall located at damansara utama....

before tht i did some research on price.... went sungei wang to check out the prices and design of the wigs... but toooooo bad sungei wang has only 2 wig shops... unbelievable...

and u know what.... the wig shop at sungei wang charges RM5 for wig trying... WTF.... seriously loR... and the fiber wig around RM300.... *i cursed tht shop*... xiu wei aka Buddha asked me dont curse ppl.. yes as if she has nvr cursed a single person before... CHEH... hehe thx xiu wei and monica for acc me to find wig... haha....


anyway, after my survey xiu wei, monica (xiuwei's sis) and i went to have lunch at 又一村the hong kong restaurant... monica treat us lunch.... hehe... million thx to monica.. mayb she saw *IM TOTALLY BROKE* carved on my forehead... i wan a big jiejie too T.T

o yeah... the pic of me with my wig...

my hunny bun say i look woody in de pic... well, im sooooooo tired becz i drove all de way to sungei wang and cant find anything and again drove all de way to PJ..... freaking tired... tht's a one-shot though... any comment?



*additional*

i bought my coloured lens online... and it's freaking cheap RM50, 1pair and it lasts for a year...

if u're interested do let me know... im not selling it though... im just sharing good and cheap stuff with yall.... if u ask me whether it makes my eyes painful or not.. i would say it depends... so far it works pretty well for me... it has nothin diff compared with fresh look... of cz fresh look looks better.... but i think RM60 per month and RM50 for a year make a huge diff for poor student like me....

[once again i dont get any commision from the lens i promoted....]

hope yall enjoy reading....

michyloh.blogspot.com

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...