Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

im not supposed to go to college on Tuesday.. cz no class on Tuesday... but got a message on monday night saying we need to attend the replacement class on Tuesday at 11am.. which is media planning...

so as usual i woke up 2 hours before class for shower, make up, dry my hair and etc...
did i mention from my area drive to PJ takes about 30 mins without traffic jam...

anyways, when i reached college, parked my car, and picked up xiu wei's call while walking into college.. and she told me class has canceled... HAHAHA lecturers like tricking us... i drove all the way from Ampang and u tell me class cancel... SHO FUNNY... well, it wasnt the first time... im kinda get used to it jor.. so... haih...

as scheduled earlier.. our pr group went to visit a home for the disabled [Beautiful Gate Foundation]... to be honest, before visiting them i was kinda worried... i scared to see things tht i wouldnt wan to see... million things has crossed into my mind... and of cz i dont wan to tear infront of the unfortunate ppl....

around 2pm... we had an appointment with Mr.Thomas whom incharged with the visitors or whatsoever laR... well, we didnt get to see mr.Thomas though... we were toured by this lovely lady Joey instead... she's one of the disabled ppl....


she brought us around the home and we've met some of the disabled ppl in the home... and im so glad to meet them cz i think they are friendly and they seem to enjoy their life even though they're ppl with disabilities.. cz they always carry a smile on their face.... tht's very positive... Joey also mentioned tht she felt more positive after came to Beautiful Gate and met with diff ppl... cz when she's doing activities with her friends... she will forget all de negative things tht happened on her... even though they're unlucky compared with us... but they're very very positive and they do not see themselves as the disabled i would say... cz the way joey speak/communicate to us was brilliant.... whatever we asked she gave us a satisfied ans...

our objectives is to raise fund and create awareness to the malaysians, and for ppl who is able to help them pls help...it doesnt matter RM2 or RM10000...

they mentioned what they need and what we can do for them on their official website here... they have 6 branches in total... a lil bit of help makes a big different...



i google the pic...

we were not allowed to take any pic of them without permission...

*extra*

i think Malaysian government should put more effort in helping the disabled... all the rich ass government workers livin large and the unlucky ones may have starved to death..

hope yall make the world a better place for them
michyloh.blogspot.com

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...