Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

A new battery...
we went yum cha on sat and jinny drove my car from klcc to leisuremall and we stopped at wong kok.... she forgot to turn off the head light and when we finished yum cha i couldnt start my car.... and my dad drove us back and left my car overnight at cheras.. haha.....

the next day, my dad dropped me at leisuremall and he connected a big cable (i dont know what exactly it is..) from his car's battery to mine... and.. wow.. i am able to start my engine and drove my car to the workshop.....

now i got a new battery, which is nt the traditional battery laR.... anyway im dont know much about cars... hopefully this battery runs well laR...


removing the malfunction battery...



battery removed..

the old battery...


the new battery....
i really do not know how it works but according to the unc this is a better and newer type of battery laR... he said the liquid contained inside the battery is diff compared to the old one...
Whatever it is hopefully nothin goes wrong ...

ppl who scratches cars are so F* idiotic.... even ppl who did scratched someone's car and doesnt dare admit to it... or i shall say they are afraid to admit it...
i really dont care... dont terasa pls if u seriously think tht u did not scratch someone else's car....im nt saying this to against anybody... i just felt heart pain when i found out my car was scratched by some F* stupid idiot...
whatever it is...
what goes around comes around.....

imagine if ur dad spent some money to buy u a new car and less than 1 year ur car was scratched by some invisible idiot whom ran after scratching ur car....how would u feel???.. with no balls to stand out and admit "i scratch ur car, come and scratch mine too".. i know this sounds stupid but if u dare to scratch someone elses' car dont dare to admit... ma cao hai... until now i dont know who scratched my car and i also wunt simply accuse anyone....so hopefully next time u wanna scratch my car pls leave RM200 and a letter with ur beautiful signature before doing it.... this will make me feel better.... Thank you.... '3'

hope yall enjoy reading lah...

michyloh.blogspot.com
















0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...