Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

a brief update for what i had been doing for the past few days..
weekdays as usual college life!!... b...O....R....ii....i....i..g!!...
havent touch any of my assignments yet!!!... im getting lazier lately... i guess it's becz im so sick of doing the same thing over and over again...
im not gonna say travel back and forth from ampang--putrajaya--pj---putrajaya---ampang... i just said tht full tank of petrol is just enough for 3 days... and the funny thing is every single time i told mum tht car no more petrol she'll say how come i just pumped 2 days ago... zzzzzzzz i lazy to layan her laR...

went to sungei wang bought a new hair roller which is quite good and i burnt myself.. it's a 32 mm large curler with ceramic coated...

the scar isnt obvious but it was F* painful..... anyway the large barrel tong gives a pretty nice curl.. loving it..
here's a pic of baby and i with my hair curled.. my neo hunny bun is getting thinner and all his weight had transferred to me... WTF!!!...


still very much in love even though we're far apart from each other...
we did photo shoot at studio on friday!!.. havent edit cz im lazy and i really do not have time to do it yet...

here's a few pics of the photo communication assignment...







then went to lai shan's 21st birthday party... she has a really nice backyard at home... enjoyed the party alot cz all my besties were there too!!... we started bitching once i picked up jinny until we reached lai shan's home and allyssa joined in and then jing pei... followed by rachel... hahahah after the party, we went to yum cha... and yes we bitched again.... LOLLL im sorry laR tht's human nature... and then allyssa jio us to krabi on May 2010..... im interested laR... but dont know about baby.. he says wanna go hk on April next year... anyways, i prefer travel to krabi with my besties laR.. i'd like to visit hk when i got like 10k to spend on second hand bags... which is quite impossible for now.. and my mum nagged me for overspenting my bf's money zzzzzz!!! ROARRRR....

baby and i went to watch movie at pavilion on sunday.... we had dinner at tony roma's we shared a starter/appetizer and main course.. and yet we still couldnt finish it!!!.... our dinner was quite cheap.. a starter and m.course cost us RM50+ which is quite reasonable...

baby bought a pair polo leather shoes and a belt.... and i got nothin!!!....poor mich... now baby very smart everytime i say i wanted something he'll say no money to end the whole thing... zzzz

baby and i nvr argue for few weeks le... i guess tht's becz love makes us accept the way he is and the way i am... poor baby cant understand cantonese and everytime my besties and i talked in cantonese and baby cant understand laR.... is like when i go out with his best friends they speak in hokkien and i cant understand a word!!! im learning it... but baby doesnt wan me to learn hokkien.. WTF.....
overall i spent my weekends wisely haha... my weekends was AWESOME.... spent with my hunny and walk around in pavilion (my favourite shopping mall) keke and bitched with my besties!!!.... WOOT... no complaint laR...

skipped morning class today... going for PR class at 11... tired!!!
hope yall enjoy reading my blog...
michyloh.blogspot.com

2 comments:

hey darl, i know u're interested! come la~ lets lay down on the krabi's beach & bitch! gosh! isnt it the happiest thing on earth! *say yes say yes!*..

LOVE YOU! XOXO

LOLLLL!!! yes....and we're gonna webcam with cheryl!! let her watch how cool our krabi trip is.... HAHAHA... poor girl..

XOXO, lots of lovessssssssss...


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...