Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

im supposed to studying for my finals... but yet.... im still here playing facebook and blogging....
this considered a late post of allyssa's birthday celebration... she must had a great time celebrating her big day with us!!! and of cz her beloved husband... haha...

we went for a short drinking session at SKYBAR.... the bar decoration and view are great..... but the drinks SUX..... frankly speaking, we're paying for plain H2O nia.... the drinks are colourful though.... no complain about the party laR... is just the service and the beverage isnt good enough...



the birthday girl look stunning on tht night =)



Ours
HERs
The Ladies



have no idea what crossed my mind when i actlly posed like this... zzz


us 4.... besties forever... muackss




favourite pic of the night....


chose a really simple dress... was worried it was too casual for skybar..
luckily skybar was just another ordinary bar....
anways, the spotlight wasnt on me...
happy birthday again my one and only ALLYSSA....
much lovess muacks..


3 comments:

Dear Ms Shop a holic,

I am very sorry that SkyBar service and drinks were not up to your expectation. We are very concerned that everyone has a good experience at SkyBar. I would be most grateful if you could perhaps give me a call or drop in so that I can get a beter understanding about the nature of your complaint and how to make good.

Regards,

Paddy
SkyBar Manager
03- 23329888 extension 6818 6819 6820

to be honest, we had a bad night not just because of the drink's quality, it is also because of the service that your bar provided. your waiter actually made a mistake by giving our change to another table. we waited for our change for like 1hour plus & wen we asked for our change, your waiter took another 40min to give us back our change. although the change amount was not huge, only 10bucks, but somehow we felt cheated cos at a point of time, we thought that your waiter actually took the money away and misplaced it at somewhere the money should not be. and for our profound amazement, the money really went somewhere else, it actually went to someone's table. swt. how could all this happened? we actually waited for the change for nearly an hour due to the mistake that your waiters committed. it was a very unpleasant night. at 1st, we thought your bar was a great place to hangout but after this, i bet none of my friends would wanna go there anymore. we were really disappointed with your services.

Dear Ms Shopahilic (cannot comment oin your blog, not enabled) and Ms Bunny,

Wow? I feel very ashamed that this has happened to you and your friends, please do come back and give us another chance. It is useless for me to make excuses to you and your friends online. It is enough to say that from time to time we get an uenxpected gush of customers. Sometimes they are very well behaved and sometimes it takes us some extra effort to stop them from being too playful. When this happens other tables like yours do not get the attention that they deserve. Regardless, Give us a call 032332988 extension 6819, 6820, 6818 and drop in again, I or my other manager Linges will personally take care of your table.

Paddy
SkyBar Manager


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...