Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

yes indeed i am nt feeling secure anymore.... i dont know why.......

i know he loves me alot... and so am i... but it's hard nt to think u're with someone else when we're nt on the phone...

im totally jealous about ppl get to c their bf at least twice a week..... and me??? once a month and oni for 2 days.... my period stays with me longer than him....

i've read smses of u saying no matter what u will nvr cheat on me.. but who knows.... 2 years isnt big deal.....

im very sensitive, i cannot stand when u're talking with another woman or stare at some stupid pretty woman.... i bet all ladies feel the same thing if u're in a real relationship...

i shall say im lucky.... a stupid guy had felt deeply into me..... every month he spends 10 hours travel back and forth from his homeland to look for me.... hug me, kiss me, sayang me....

many ppl say, i choose him is becz of his dollar..

and to be very honest, the very beginning of our relationship.. i had a very very selfish thought and yes it was for his dollar....

and now we're at our 2years and 2months all i know is my love for u is true... ur childish yet cute, naggy yet caring attitude make me so deadly falling in love with u......

everytime we argue, im F* mad at u just becz i think u do not understand my feelings... and definitely some age gap issues....

and i was just asking u nt to join ur colleagues to Johor for some stupid fishing trip but u're over reacted towards my demand.... u say i always go out yum cha till so late... but the things is u've met all my besties and u know they dont smoke, dont club, dont drink.... and i'd say they behave better than i do....

im so angry................................

i wunn understand........................

i may raise my voice durin our conversation........

i nvr receive any calls or sms since the morning message from u...........

is nt all my fault loR..........

im really upset and i realize i keep repeating the same stuff......

im miss-ing u........

argh still angry and moodlesssssssssssssss..............




this post if definitely for "someone" who really cares about me.....



michyloh.blogspot.com

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...