Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

baby bought the Panasonic Lumix FS7...
why Panasonic?
in my opinion, Panasonic offer the best price and really good products to it's customers...

Canon has really good cameras too.. with the similar price tht canon offered has a lower specs compared to Panasonic... so i've chosen panasonic with wider lens and better mp....

before baby made his decision... he actually went to the IT fair in singapore (PC fair in MY)...
and guess what?? zzzzz
im actlly quite pissed when i found out tht products selling during their IT fair were actually more expensive than usual.. LOLLL
wasnt it supposed to be cheaper?? so what if u get more free gifts with a higher price...

it was fair if things they offered during fair is about the same as the usual price and add on free gifts to attract customers....

what they did was... the camera i requested earlier was Canon 95 IS. (o yeah, they dont have Panasonic in IT fair, suprise hor?). the price from the official website was RM799 and the camera sold in IT fair was RM856 (price converted from sg to my)

with 2 8G memory card 1 camera tripod 1 camera case and pouch....

i gotta say the free gifts really nt tht attractive ...... but the price was too much diff compared to the original price.... if they offered cheaper price and asked to add on more to get extra stuff like memory card or battery i'd be very happy to do so.. but they didn't...

anyways, finally i've got the camera...... *Yippie*.....

hopefully can spam my blog with quality photos... hehe

michyloh.blogspot.com

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...