Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

i bang-ed someone(leng zai)'s car today!!!!..... he was driving a vios, wearing formal, wearing a cute smile on his face telling me nvm it's ok....!!! it was heavy down pour and im so fortunate to meet this cute nice fella... hahahaa!!!



his car was scratched on the butt by my no plate ..... im so sorry.... i've repeated my appologies for more than 10 times.... anyways it wasnt really serious laR....



and i told xiu wei about it!!!..... and some ss taken of our conversation.... this desperate girl needs a cute bf!!!...... im already attached and my heart will just follow 1 man... and tht's neo bun!!!!.... hehe =X





hahahaha.... xiu wei dont angry mich pls LOLLLL!!!!.......

hope yall enjoy reading my blog!!

michyloh.blogspot.com

1 comments:

wah... bang till so syok ar... then go crash another time see who came out.. hehehe *wink*


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...