Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

tml is the last paper... yesh!! finally.....


didnt sleep well these few days...

going for a nap soon....


perm my hair with big wave permer from vidal sasoon...
i always wanted big hair.... like them...








big hair babes are gorgeous!!!.... it's ridiculously sexy and feminine... but u must have the right length and a nice wave set to get the sexy, feminine result...

and i tried doing my hair like tht....
even though i do not have gorgeous features like they do... but i really love the hair!!...

well, it might create a different effect on me laR... uglier of cz LOLL...
and my hair is too long for this style... slightly longer below shoulder will be the best length...

and i believed the celebrity hairstylist used a really small curler to do celeb's hair.. so the result is still diff from the celeb pic above....

anyways, i still get the big hair i wan!! hehe




it does create and illusion a smaller Mich...
haha i know it's super ugly... who cares la...
my bf loves me =P


i wan it bigger and messier!!
really like the fact tht with big hair u dont really have to comb it... the messier it is the better it looks...
heart big hair!!!.... hehe.... i will nt do a permanent one of cz... will do it occasionally if i feel like doing it LOLL....
i dont think my bf like how i look with big hair.. cz he always thinks tht straight hair looks best on me.. he's typical chinese man...


0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...