Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

my saturday is awesome!!

had breakfast with bro at old town.... best of all i dont have to drive!! LOLL
after breakfast we went over to cousin's house!!...







make up-less...
relax!! it's saturday!!








after returning from cousin's house...
i decided to wash my car!!! big plan... ngek ngek.... i could just bring my car to carwash for just RM8 or more.... instead of bringing my car to carwash i washed it by myself...

do u know that washing a car burns more calories than jogging?? hmmm?? *it was damn tiring.. when im too "tall" n my arms are too "long" to reach my car roof*... LOLL

it looks oh-so-clean.... *it was my first time washing it by myself since i got her*... i promised i'll wash u more often!!!

going yum cha tonight with besties!!...
waiting for Gossipsssss
.....

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...