Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

ugly? pretty? unattractive? attractive? gorgeous? hot? cute? sweet? beautiful?

once said BEAUTY is in the eye of beholder...
so i guess pretty or not still much depend on ur "taste".


i say she's gorgeous!! but some say not? how could u say she's neither hot nor pretty... u arent making sense at all..

those gorgeous sparkling eyes, straight sharp pointed nose, fulled sexy lips, beautiful jawlines.... and not to mention the sexy hour glass figures... look in to the mirror before saying this chick is ugly...

another pic of the Hollywood celebs..

what do you think?

i say she's not pretty... *yes, of cz i wasnt looking in to the mirror*
Americans love her...
she has nice features too... but i just dont find her attractive....

what about the guys?
i ♥ Johnny Depp.. i'd pinch him in de ass and tell him "i like you"... if i ever had the chance to meet him in real la...

just look at how sexy he is...

and another whom i think so so oni la..
but girls are so crazy into him... zzzz

he has the JD's shadow in him... of cz my JD is much hotter...

do not have to try hard to be called pretty, sexy, seductive...
u're lucky if u're born sexy or pretty.. but if u try hard to be sexy u'll make urself look slutty... right?

and of cz no one is born ugly....

if u think u're not presentable enough compare to others...
just put on some make-up...it takes lots of practices... take it as an presentation of arts on ur face. if u have nvr tried makeup and u're giving excuses like ; cosmetics make me look uglier... then u should stay ugly, cz u're lazy...

p/s: if oneself is pretty but owns an ugly heart,
it makes oneself ugly no matter how great her/s his appearance is...

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...