Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

i've so mny things to complain about....

1. i cant stand bimbos... once a bimbo told me " i think MY is hotter than SG " SMART who told u? ur breast? whatever la.. u can actually feel the difference of 2 or 3 degree... good for u... which i dont keep in touch anymore... i'd nvr be good friends with this kinda funny ppl...

2. i cant stand lala who call another lala as lala... LOLLL!!

3. i cant stand fake ppl.

4. i cant stand poor ppl wanna act like rich one..

5. i cant stand banana wannabe... why would u tell others u cant speak chinese, but in fact u've been to chinese school for at least 6 years...

6. i cant stand those kept telling things tht are not true.

7. i cant stand ppl accuse me...

8. i cant stand when my bf glance at other women. (it doesnt matter pretty or not so pretty.)

9. i cant stand ppl blog about sex just for the sake of blog's traffic.

10. i cant stand my self for complaining so much..... and lastly, i cant stand disgusting ppl who has super long finger nails on their pinky...

off to sign up for twitter...

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...