Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

i was watching 1 of my favourite shows on chn 317... which is "ladies first" they introduced the product and gave great comments on it...
even though the product's name wasnt given during the show... but from the descriptions and the huge chinese character on the bottle was darn obvious, this is how i found out the heavenly made facial product for US!! sooooooo grateful that Guardian has brought in the product... and the price is affordable!!!

Hada Labo is a brand new product chain by MENTHOLATUM.... really good stuff... i it...

o yeah... most importantly, their products use the purest ingredients without unnecessary additives...
which means no fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colarant.


the TAMAGOHADA.... cute name :)
[combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acid & Salicylic Acid provide clarity, brightness and promote skin cell renewal by preventing dead skin and cell buildup.]
it's in bubble form if u rub it on ur palm with some water... it definitely gives you the refreshing feel tht u ever wanted for every morning and before a good sleep.

[contains advanced skin hydrating ingredient- super hyaluronic acid, with twice moisture retention capacity of hyaluronic acid. (1 gm of hyaluronic acid is able to hold up 6 liters of water).]

i super love this toner.... super love it LOL.... it's great.... and when u gently tab it onto ur skin it becomes sticky but doesnt give any irritation after applying it..
and u only need 2 or 3 droplets for whole face.... it's super moisture... no doubt!!!...

give it a try.... im gonna buy the whitening serum (to clear dark spots on my face) and the mask soon.... i really love the Hada Labo...

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...