Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

FINALLY, i found the office card i dropped earlier... i really really really really glad that i found it... if not i do not know how to tell my manager tht i lost the card on the second day of my work =(

HOW CARELESS AM I?

i dropped my battery on de middle of the road... (parking area) without realizing that i dropped it... after heavy down pour + thundering my battery survived... and still usable... AMAZING... =) stupid enough after 3 hours of missing battery, i try to switch on my lappy.... and only then i noticed my battery slot was actually empty *Geez* and quickly ran downstairs search around & inside the car for mins and thought of give up and ran upstairs shout, scream or what-so-ever... and when i slammed my car door damn hard i saw some black thingy on the middle of the road... i was like whispering OMG OMG OMG to myself... it's my god damn battery.... it was wet and dirty with leafs on it... i am so happy tht i found my BATTERY...

what happened to me? besides printing and filing wrong documents... what's wrong with me? am i really tht bad? what was i thinking..... SIGH...... im trying my best to avoid mistakes... yes i do.... i always double check my stuff to make sure it's fine... but when i submit to my manager or boss there are mistake/s.... my manager said... michelle ah michelle u cant be so careless.. all i said was... im sorry.... =(

END with LOLLLTM
a pointless post-- good night


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...