Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

started my intership for 5 days... everything is fine.... except for me doing so much mistakes... (using much cz i think those careless mistakes i did were uncountable)

i really love my job as i'll have oppurtunities to meet celebrities... to experience how shooting is set up and how it works... and most importantly my colleagues are too kind/nice/sweet to me... really appreciate tht...
the sad thing is sometimes, i need to be in office alone...
the good thing is i own the whole office, i can do whatever i wan, i can sing, i can surf net, i can nude dance in office...

going for photo shooting with a female celebrity tml... hopefully can take pic with her... =)

80+ days more for internship, after that i'll get to c hunny everyday..... miss him *blush*

damn proud of myself for being able to get a Dip in Mass Comm.. im not a study person but i know it's hard to survive in the society without a cert...been through some tough times... especially group works, and exams and best of all CONFLICTS aka college drama lah...


bought lip balms and moisturizer.... u need it if u're working in air-cond room... my skin condition is really dry now.... SOBss

permed my hair... and i really love it...

camwhore after hair permed... with my lappy..... (at least not maggie mee la...)
hair is much thinner and shorter....
and for those who are lazy to set hair pls do not perm ur hair, it'd be best if u remain ur hair straight....
i still curl my hair with curler even though i've permed it... i apply serum and mousse.. (if i dont use curler my hair will look like maggie and it doesnt give me the pretty curls tht i wan)
some even ask me whether my hair are naturally curly or permed...
well, no matter what looks u're going for u need to spend extra time and effort to make it looks good, right?




ps: im not trying to say i am damn pro in doing hair or what-so-ever.... at least i cared... i cared to spend extra effort on it....

end with my LOLLLLTM have a good night... =)

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...