Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

stop blamming things on others.... cz things do really freak me out....
we didnt ask for dramas.or boycott or whatever la...
but seriously babe u really need to reconsider ur attitude... u nvr change since high school....
we were hopping for some changes u know?
but u didnt..
and i really do wanna hang out with u....
but u "think too much" the issue u had with miss c seriously doesnt affect me at all....
things u made me feel scared of u is u told miss j i refuse to fetch u.... u can just say "i cant join u yum cha cz im' still at ____ .." it makes me think tht u're trying to tell miss j tht i dont wan to fetch u without realizing tht u're 45 mins driving distance away!??! i thought ur bf has a car now.. and u should have meet us in de middle of ur place and mine... instead of asking us drive to ur place? how selfish?
do u know how tiring to drive there?
incase u dont know... im having my internship and working all day long
pls calm down and think of it....
i aint the first person who felt this way...


ps: i wrote this to u not just wan u to read or look through it... but i really wan u to think about it please... at least, ask urself what u did... and i thought someone just confronted to u... and have u ever thought about what she had said to u?


i still wish that we can still be friends.... as u know we're the straight forward one.. we say out loud if we really cant stand it... not like other sistas, jimus, or besties... we cant just let it be if we cant stand it....
no more drama pls.... very sick of it... damn sienz...

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...