Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

thought of updating my blog during work.. but tew bad i need to do something, search videos and bla bla bla....

some country ah lian said flirting is like fucking on her blog. emmmm is my english too poor or what? cz i dont see flirting has anything similar to fucking not even the feeling to flirt someone feels like actually fucking someone... and reading her content i know she was very pissed cz once again she's announcing to the whole world tht she got dumped right after she kena fucked... mayb kena fucked not oni once... WAHAHAHHAAHAH sad thing... poor thing

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...