Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

my readers be my witness. i had an argument with my stupid bf... and he's so anoying that i need to do this to him..... it happened not only once or twice but more than tht... everytime i ask for a brake up he would have given tons of excuses and dont wan to let go... and i forgive him... if he doesnt do what he promised to... i'll punch him in his chest and kick his ball as he wished...


~¤§ ❤❤Palin™ ❤❤§¤~ ¬_¬''' says:
I try to
be more understanding and show more tolerance to you

~¤§ ❤❤ Mich elle™ ❤❤§¤ ~ says:
what
would happen if u did not do so?

~¤§ ❤❤Palin™ ❤❤§¤~ ¬_¬''' says:
And
relationship we need to maintain it both you and i
If like that then you
punish me buy clothes for you?

~¤§ ❤❤ Mich elle™ ❤❤§¤ ~
says:
what would happen if u did not do so?
no....

~¤§ ❤❤Palin™ ❤❤§¤~ ¬_¬'''
says:
Then?

~¤§ ❤❤ Mich elle™ ❤❤§¤ ~ says:
sorry
meterial wouldnt help u on this matter

~¤§ ❤❤Palin™ ❤❤§¤~ ¬_¬''' says:
Let
you scold and beat?
I will sayang you more
Always love you as before
Can
ma?

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...