Path, Life, Journey....

She flows with the wind, chasing her dreams ♥ lying on the grassland, dreaming how her future would be.

couples in love are usually hard to tell who love who more. baby i really love u as much as u love me... u coming down next week.... i am verrry happy......

i missed how u cuddle me on bed... ur tummy as soft as pillow... i LOVE.
i missed how u kiss me and say goodnight laopo... i LOVE.

everything is just too sweet to tell =)

photo is extremely blur but our loves are not.

Neo Hunny Bun, I YOU...........
just 1 more month... we'll be together... and hopefully forever.

to the one and only. my pig!

0 comments:


de Author

me,myself and i

they say woman shall nvr reveal their age after their 20th golden birthday.. i gotta agree with tht!!
im a lady who wants everything in this world...
very materialistic indeed.

cosmetics are my bodyguard...i feel insecure without it
handbags are my partners.. i need to have it with me..
shoes are my friendships... i could nt live without it...

♥ ppl with real personalities.. and i believed in KARMA...
i live like a typical lady and pampered like a diva by my boyfriend ♥
my man is everything..♥ ♥ ♥


I love and enjoy my life..
stepping out on different paths and experience different lifestyles is my goal...
to meet nice peeps around the world...

love me not?
i write to express, not to impress...